Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

About Me and This Blog

Currently, I am between my first and second years of b-school at Pepperdine University's Graziadio School of Business and Management. I agreed to write this blog to share my experiences during my summer internship, during my second year of the 20-month MBA program, and to share experiences I have living with my family in Malibu.



I am attending Pepperdine for many reasons. The class sizes are small, the teachers are world-class, the alumni network is large, and it is located in Malibu across the street from the beach. One of the main reasons I am attending b-school is to further understand business practice and theory from a management perspective. I received my B.S. in Psychology from Brigham Young University.

I have many career interests. This can be problematic when I am searching for internships and jobs. However, there tends to be a good deal of overlap between each interest. Some areas I am currently pursuing are: consulting, organizational development and change, leadership development programs, and operations. I have also mulled over the idea of owning my own business.

I have been married for almost 6 years now. I have a 3 1/2 year old son and an 11-month old daughter. I like cooking, fishing, playing pickup sports, riding my bike, spending time with my family, and going to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment